Journey Overview, 7 Days, (Ex-Dubai, Ex-Mumbai, Ex-Delhi)
- Experience game drives through Serengeti National Park and watch lions and antelope dart across the seemingly endless landscape.
- Observe the wildlife at the base of Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera in the world
- Explore coral reefs and beaches in Seychelles.
Aircraft : Falcon 2000 Private Jet
- Capacity : 8 Pax for Tour (Seating for 10 Pax)
Dates and Prices
16th – 23rd August 2015 (Open Dates)
USD $28,500 (Double Occupancy) (INR 18,00,000)
USD $35,000 (Single Occupancy) (INR 22,25,000)
BOOK Now by Paying $5000
DAY 1-4, Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania (3 nights)
Enter Serengeti National Park for a thrilling safari adventure showcasing the annual wildebeest migration, one of the most astounding wonders of the natural world. Or, focus on the extraordinary concentration of wildlife within the vast Ngorongoro Crater. We are swept up in Tanzania’s ever-changing wildlife tableau, even as we toast the blazing sunset from our luxury safari lodge.
DAY 4-8, Seychelles (3 nights)
Wake up to the sound of the waves lashing gently against the shores and the chirping of the birds this indeed is the closest you can get to paradise. Explore Wildlife, Natural Reserves, Coral Reefs, Local Habitat.
MEETING POINT, Mumbai or Dubai or Delhi
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Transportation on a private Falcon 2000 and local aircraft according to the itinerary.
- All meals, beginning with the welcome dinner in Mumbai/Dubai and ending with lunch on the jet en route to Mumbai/Dubai
- Complete program of special events and activities, including extensive program of customized options at most destinations.
- Services of professional staff, including an expedition physician to assist you throughout the trip.
- Cost of philanthropic activities as described in the brochure.
- Bottled water throughout the program (during sightseeing, at scheduled meals, and in your room.)
- All beverages, including liquor, aboard the private jet. Liquor during special events and cocktail parties on land. House wine and/or beer at lunch and dinner, and coffee, tea, milk, and soft drinks at all scheduled meals on land.
- Baggage handling during the expedition.
- Tips and gratuities to local guides, drivers, porters, and waitstaff.
Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Land, air, and governmental/park taxes are subject to change based on date of departure. International airfare is additional. Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for complete journey details.
Call +1 608 554 0461 (US and Europe) or +91 9930403019 (India)