Presenting Goa’s Finest Villa Project (By Invitation Only) – Starts Rs. 2.5 Crores*
Architect : Dean D’Cruz (Goa’s most respected Architect. Projects include Kingfisher Villa and many 5 star hotels)
A unique location :
The GROOVE, 2300sqmts site at CALANGUTE MAPUSA ROAD is situated at a prominent accessible roads from all major destinations.
The GROOVE site is located in the North GOA, 12km from the capital city of PANJIM, and thus provides a truly unique proposition whereby residents will be able to acquire registrable accommodation with close proximity to the ocean front within a 15 minute drive of the capital city.
Despite GOA having nearly 101km of coast line, only a very small percentage remains as freehold, rather than leasehold tenure. The GROOVE, is one of the very few such locations available in this island paradise.
The North of GOA, now benefits from the existence of a superior road network to that found to the South of GOA.. As such, journey times are far quicker and offer easy access to the extensive range of facilities and activities to be found in the North of the island.
The vision for The GROOVE
To create a true modern yet contemporary, aspirational ocean front lifestyle village conceived to satisfy the demands of the modern world through a blend of contemporary island living and enthralling experiences.
The GROOVE, is devoted to the celebration of a Goan lifestyle, not aiming to be solely a vacation development.
It will be a vibrant and evolving community of both year round, residents and seasonal guests, united in the belief that life is enhanced when people interact, learn and share through experience. The diverse collection of maritime and land based activities coupled with the year round events calendar, will enhance the experience and make it the focal point .
Whether you’re looking for a holiday destination or a place to call home, the GROOVE, is the ultimate experience for anyone in search of a better way to live.
The Groove’s value proposition.
The Groove project will be the creation of the first of its kind village in Goa, where both Indian ownership and foreign approved ownership is truly reachable to a selected class only.
• It is a truly innovative concept, designed by a team of highly experienced international consultants.
• It introduces the first truly multi-cultural integrated project on the island – offering a balanced mix of international visitors and local residents.
• A stunning freehold peaceful location overlooking a picturesque panoramic view, harnessing a myriad of land and ocean based environments.
• The creation of a true year round community that does not leave stakeholders disillusioned at activity drop off in the non peak seasons.
• The Groove team has sought to include the best facilities conducive to a true luxurious lifestyle allowing for easy living and leisure pursuits.
• The Groove’s Green concept includes state of art Landscape with highly efficient rainwater harvesting, Solar power, water conservation.
• The project is conceived so as to create an open community that is part of India, not a fantasy world separated by high security barriers
The Groove bungalows Designed to provide intimacy whilst maintaining a foothold in a vibrant local community, the Groove bungalows will reinvent the basics of sophisticated seaside life. The architects have concentrated on merging modern architecture to the typical green lifestyle of indoor and outdoor living. Great attention has been given to using local materials and textures so as to blend into the natural, fresh and simple environment. The residences will be clustered around communal garden areas with independent swimming pools and will offer secured parking.
Ideally located, Bungalows will offer stunning views of Coconut Grooves all around and the trees along the boardwalk and will comprise of:
• 8 bungalows in 3 bedroom formats with balconies or terraces, including personalized swimming pools.
Project by :
INSIGNIA RESORTS AND SPAS Pvt. Ltd.