Journey Overview (24 days) (10-50 pax) (Ex-Dubai)
- Experience game drives through Serengeti National Park and watch lions and antelope dart across the seemingly endless landscape
- Observe the wildlife at the base of Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera in the world
- Uncover the mysteries behind the Nabataean people in the Lost City of Petra
- Experience a labyrinth of souqs, famous mosques, and workshops in Fès, Morocco
- Ride the historic Hiram Bingham Train to Machu Picchu or discover the royal tombs of Chiclayo and Trujillo
- Explore ancient stone villages, sanctuaries, and giant moai statues on Easter Island, located more than 2,000 miles off the coast of Chile
- Cruise to the northern reaches of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef to snorkel among a diverse display of marine life
- In Cambodia, discover the “city of temples,” including famous Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Visit the Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum that took over 22 years, 20,000 people, and 1,000 elephants to construct
Aircraft : Boeing 737 Private Jet
Dates and Prices (VVIP Version by Private Jet)
November 12 – December 4th 2016
USD $115,000 (Double Occupancy)
USD $129,000 (Single Occupancy)
BOOK Now by Paying $5000
DAY 1 Dubai, UAE
Upon arrival you are transferred to our luxury hotel. Later, meet fellow travelers and the expedition staff during a festive welcome dinner.
- Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
DAY 2-3 Petra & Wadi Rum, Jordan
The wondrous Lost City of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its elaborate rock-cut architecture, is a photographer’s dream. And the spectacular lunar-like rock formations of Wadi Rum, makes us feel as though we have stepped into the writings of T.E. Lawrence.
- Mövenpick Resort Petra, Petra
DAY 4-6 Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Enter Serengeti National Park for a thrilling safari adventure showcasing the annual wildebeest migration, one of the most astounding wonders of the natural world. Or, focus on the extraordinary concentration of wildlife within the vast Ngorongoro Crater. We are swept up in Tanzania’s ever-changing wildlife tableau, even as we toast the blazing sunset from our luxury safari lodge.
- Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, Serengeti
- Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Ngorongoro Crater
DAY 7-8 Marrakech or Atlas Mountains, Morocco
Steeped in Berber tradition, Marrakech enchants from the moment you set foot upon its vibrant, sun-soaked streets. There is no shortage of scenery to delight—this bustling center of businessand tourism is filled with gardens, souks and lively people. The Bahia Palace is renowned for its extravagant tile work andsymmetrical gardens, perfect when combined with a visit to Majorelle Gardens’ artful blue-and-green landscapes. Take in the Koutoubia Mosque and its distinctive minaret, and nearby Jemaa el-Fna, a traditional city square filled with musicians, fortune tellers and snake charmers.
Alternate: Discover the Atlas Mountains, exploring the ruggedly beautiful terrain and stopping for a traditional lunch with a rejuvenating mint tea.
- Hotel La Mamounia, Marrakech
DAY 9-11 Cusco & Machu Picchu or the North Coast, Peru
Machu Picchu, the great citadel abandoned by the Inca and rediscovered in 1911, reveals a mystical mountaintop realm of commanding beauty. We are transported back in time as we wander amidst its giant walls and terraces. Or, choose a full day exploring the pre-Inca treasures of Peru’s North Coast.
- Hotel Libertador Lima, Lima
- Miraflores Park Hotel, Lima
- Palacio Nazarenas, Cusco
DAY 12-13 Easter Island, Chile
Arriving at Easter Island is an adventure unto itself as this is one of the most isolated places on Earth. The 887 massive and mysterious moai statues that dot the island are simply awe-inspiring. While there are theories, no one really knows why the statues were created and why the Polynesian Rapa Nui people deserted the island.
- Hangaroa Eco Village & Spa, Hangaroa
DAY 13 Cross the International Date Line
Cross the International Date Line
DAY 14 & 15 Apia, Samoa
Cross the international date line on Oct. 29, losing a day en route, and arrive in Samoa on Oct. 30. The cradle of Polynesian culture, the island is a delightful detour on our way to Australia. We spend two nights exploring the place that Treasure Island author Robert Louis Stevenson called home. After visiting Stevenson’s villa, Vailima, take in the Papapai-tai Waterfall, which plunges more than 300 feet, and the Sopoaga Waterfall, another stunning waterfall surrounded by green cliffs, then relax with a casual lunch and swimming at serene Lalomanu Beach. Or opt to take a full day trip to Savaii for its many attractions. The Salelologa fresh fruit market offers a view into daily life on the island, with a variety of fresh produce, fish, handicrafts, clothing and much more. The Mu Pagoa Waterfall is a sight to behold—it drops straight into the surging sea below. The Alofaaga Blowholes are another famous island spot, as they propel water hundreds of feet into the air. Enjoy a traditional siapo-making demonstration, Samoan’s traditional art that transforms pounded bark into beautiful paper. Toast the end of your stay at a traditional fia fiaperformance with dancers and singers.
- Sheraton Aggie Grey’s Hotel and Resort, Apia
DAY 16-17, Great Barrier Reef or Daintree Rainforest, Australia
playground. We encounter colorful fish species (more than anywhere else in the world) and equally vibrant corals. Or enjoy a walk through the Daintree Rainforest with an Aboriginal guide. Either way, our time in Australia is unforgettable.
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa, Port Douglas
DAY 18-20, Angkor Wat or Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Angkor Wat testifies to the exceptional civilization of the Khmer Kingdom of Southeast Asia. Our visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site reveals a vast temple complex of astounding architectural and artistic grandeur. With a performance of classical Apsara dance, we experience the grace and beauty that is Cambodia’s heart and soul.
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, Siem Reap
- Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
DAY 21-22 Agra, India
The Taj Mahal is a love letter in white marble universally acclaimed as one of the greatest architectural wonders of all time. A grief-stricken Shah Jahan built it in memory of his favorite wife between 1631 and 1648 and it remains one of India’s most-visited sites. Our tour also includes a visit to Mughal Emperor Akbar’s exquisite tomb that showcases, a melding of Hindu and Islamic styles.
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
DAY 23-24 Dubai, UAE
This evening, we fly back to Orlando. The next morning, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home or on to your next destination.
- Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
MEETING POINT Dubai, UAE DEPARTURE POINT Dubai, UAE
TOUR INCLUDES :
- Transportation on a private Boeing 737 or Boeing 757 depending on the occupancy and local aircraft according to the itinerary.
- All meals, beginning with the welcome dinner in Orlando, Florida and ending with lunch on the jet en route to Orlando, Florida
- Complete program of special events and activities, including extensive program of customized options at most destinations.
- Enrichment program, including lectures by a team of experts.
- Services of professional staff, including an expedition physician to assist you throughout the trip.
- Bottled water throughout the program (during sightseeing, at scheduled meals, and in your room.)
- All beverages, including liquor, aboard the private jet. Liquor during special events and cocktail parties on land. House wine and/or beer at lunch and dinner, and coffee, tea, milk, and soft drinks at all scheduled meals on land.
- Baggage handling during the expedition.
- Tips and gratuities to local guides, drivers, porters, and waitstaff.
Package price is per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplement applies. Land, air, and governmental/park taxes are subject to change based on date of departure. International airfare is additional. Other restrictions may apply. Contact us for complete journey details.
Explore Other Journeys
VIP World Tour by Commercial Airliners (First, Business, Economy Class) Starting USD 14,000 or INR 8,50,000
Call +1 608 554 0461 (US and Europe) or +91 9930403019 (India)